Improve surgical visualization with FS-L2701D. This display monitor offers LED backlight technology that is ultra bright, and has FSN’s rich set of features designed specifically for presenting images from surgical endoscopic camera systems or other medical imaging devices. The unique exterior design of FS-L2701D is slim and sleek, with rounded corners and sturdy construction that withstands the rigors of daily OR use. Its edge-to-edge front glass surface enables fast disinfection and quick surgery room turnaround.
- Designed for the integrated operating room
- 650 nits high-bright LED backlight
- Fast, near-zero latency for instantaneous image display
- Calibrated for clinical color and gray scale reproduction
- Surgeon confidence is strengthened with clear visualization
- Compliant with RoHS requirements
The FS-L2701D display from FSN builds upon our long history of advanced medical-grade monitors. The screen size is large enough for viewing side-by-side images simultaneously, yet small enough to mount on a moveable arm or boom if required. Compatible input signals include DVI-D, 3G‐SDI, C-Video, S-Video, Component, and VGA.
Accurate Color Reproduction
FSN has implemented methods to fine-tune the properties of our displays. Distinct color space settings have been calibrated to well-known surgical color preferences.
FSN displays have the connections you need. All major inputs are accepted via the back side connection panel.